Welcome Guest Bloggers and Writers!
We love to read your thoughts and experience on any topic of search engine optimization. Our visitors want to read helpful articles from you. Write fresh and original articles for our readers.
We welcome interesting and 100% unique content in the subject of SEO. We accept tips, ideas and “how-to” guides from your SEO experience. We don’t accept duplicate and cobbling content. Expose your strength on the SEO topic from your real experience for our audience.
If you are interested to publish your valuable articles at our site, please read the following guidelines before submitting to us to avoid unwanted rejection.
Follow the guidelines before submitting your article:
- The minimum length of your article should be 1000 words. You can write more if you have more important and useful points to mention.
- You can add relevant images and videos created by you in your article. If the images and videos are taken from other sources, you should have the permission to use. You should also mention and provide the source URL.
- Write quality articles for our audience. Don’t use your content as an advertising matter. Research based and in-depth study articles on SEO are welcome.
- Spun articles generated by article software are not accepted. We won’t publish any article with plagiarized content. Write the article from your research and experience. Showcase your authority in your writing. We will publish your great work.
- Submit us only articles written within the scope of SEO. We won’t publish any article on other topics.
- We accept only English articles. Please check your grammar and spelling before submitting to us.
- Don’t submit us any copied and modified content. We check your articles through multiple levels of plagiarism.
- You can put upto two links in an article to relevant pages of your website or to other relevant resources.
- Write your article naturally. Keyword stuffed articles are not considered. Write informative, resourceful and enticing content for the audience.
- Once your article has been published, you can’t publish anywhere on the web.
- Add the Author Bio at the end of your article.
What are the benefits?
- You get permanent backlinks.
- Backlinks help in improving search engine ranking.
- You get traffic from our website.
- An opportunity to exhibit your content as a Google Authorship.
How to submit your article?
- Create your ready-to-publish article in Microsoft Word.
- Attach it and email at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Guest Article Submission” in the Subject line.